Total online: 1
|Main » 2011 » August » 14 » The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings [PC game]
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings [PC game]
Release Date : 16-05-2011
e – RPG
The second installment in the RPG saga about the Witcher, Geralt of
Rivia, features a thoroughly engrossing, mature storyline defining new
standards for thought-provoking, non-linear game narration. In addition to an epic story, the game features an original, brutal combat system that uniquely combines
tactical elements with dynamic action. A new, modern game engine,
responsible both for beautiful visuals and sophisticated game mechanics
puts players in the most lively and believable world ever created in
an RPG game.
A captivating story, dynamic combat system, beautiful graphics, and
everything else that made the original Witcher such a great game are now executed in a much more advanced and sophisticated way.
- A truly epic, intense, emotionally charged adventure with
non-linear game narration. Three independent plot lines with several
alternative events are dependent on the player’s choices and lead to
multiple different game endings and several additional plot forks. This
time gameplay time will be shorter than The Witcher 1, but more
intense and packed with events.
- A complex, realistic and mature story touching upon subject matter
seldom seen in other RPGs, told in a manner that is understandable
and attractive to contemporary gamers. We investigate the
assassinations of the rulers of the Northern Kingdoms and follow
Geralt’s personal theme, in which he’s looking for his own identity.
Gradually we learn how powerful forces influence our situation and
what role they order us to play.
- Rich, mature dialogue as found in Andrzej Sapkowski’s book series
and The Witcher 1, presented in highly filmic cutscenes and dialogues
sequences, thanks to a new game engine.
- New, improved system of flashbacks. Now the reminiscences of Geralt, in which we observe the link between our past choices with current actions, are realistically and smoothly woven into the gameplay.
- Unique, deep, consistent and rich game world
established in a series of best-selling books by A. Sapkowski and
recreated in the game to provide an incredible, believable
- Believable, true-to-life characters with their own motivations and
goals. During our journey we meet ordinary men, soldiers, rebels,
powerful mages, rulers and their assassins. Depending on our decisions
we meet different game characters, and our relationships shape
further actions in the game.
- Highly varied, breathtaking locations, which thanks to the new engine create a cohesive, fully accessible world!
- Rich, living world in which every character has their own way of
life and unique occupations. Our actions modify the relationship with
the game-world population and, in the case of the main plot line, open
or close the possibilities of interaction with the game world.
- Greater freedom of exploration to provide increased game realism
and a wider range of new tactical options. Geralt will surmount
barriers, jump over fences, scale walls and ascend rock formations.
Minimum system requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or similar AMD
- RAM: 1 GB (XP) / 2 GB (Vista/7)
- HDD: 8 GB free disk space
- Graphics: 512 MB Graphics Memory
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Unpack the release
- Mount or burn ISO image
- Install (game will auto start with a activation screen, quit that)
- Run Patcher_EFIGS.exe from the SKIDROW folder on DVD 2
- Copy all files from the SKIDROW folder on DVD 2 to the The Witcher 2 folder (where you installed the game)
- Play !
- Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!
Mediafire Password : www.downloadrider.com
RAR Password : RNP75TW2AOK-UPBYRAMIS
Category: Game |
Views: 316 |
Added by: Umampratama
| Rating: 0.0/0|